There. Earth moving revelations, I know.
- I have no desire to visit Antarctica.
- When a preacher says, "Don't read/see, such and such," I make note of the title and read/see, such and such.
- I let the air out of Philip Gradey's bike tires when we were both around ten and disconnected the battery in his car when we were both around sixteen.
- While packing peaches bound for Montreal, I lost the ruby ring my grandmother gave me.
- I plan to invent a dessert and name it Pavarotti in Heaven.
- I saw "Hair" in London's Shaftesbury Theatre in 1970-something.
And, like those chain-letters prepubiscient girls sent to one another back in 1960-something, which everyone said were illegal, I'm supposed to pass this on to six more blogs. (Were they actually illegal?) And it's up to those bloggers if they wish to keep the chain going. It was tough - but here, each for their own unique reasons and in no particular order, are my choices for Gorgeous Blogger Award.
Jeanne's Bliss Blog overflows with love, poems, songs, happy thoughts.
Anglesey Allsorts - Vicky always has a cornucopia of all sorts doing in her little Welsh cottage.
Pollywog Creek - Patricia - clear-headed writer, amazing photographs, loves up her grandbabies.
Caution Flag, at the Human Race 600 keeps us breathless in her daily drive through life.
That British Woman - You just never know what's up next with Gill.
Cait O'Connor - Quiet, restful, thoughtful - I can hear the clock, tick-tock, tick-tock.
(Photo by GG: Autumn windsurfing on Lake Erie, something I've never done - nor will.)