- One mouth guard. (He has football practice tonight. Hope it isn’t important.)
- One pair of gym shorts. He has Birdie Ball tonight(that’s Decadent for badminton). Hope this isn't important.
- Yes, siree…folks, it’s Violinist’s cell phone. (He’s forgetful.)
- a landline phone
- an envelope
- and I think the grey thing with wires coming from it might be a voltage meter. It’s part of Geek Guy’s stuff. He’s been outside under a car hood. I think he used it for that.
- And a library book about digital photography, which because I'm a techie ditz, Geek Guy brought home for me to read in my spare time.
Words and Phrases - To Spend a Penny
16 hours ago